Toofan 2021 is an Indian Hindi language Bollywood drama film.Toofan is based on a screenplay by Farhan Akhtar and Anjum Rajabali. The early parts of the Amazon Prime Video release are fleeting and fun, if deeply familiar. Aziz’s meeting with Ananya leads to an old-fashioned romance, filled with idealism, tenderness and Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy.
Let’s Know Something About The Film:-In Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s Toofan, Aziz, a street fighter from Dongri, faces the likes of boxing or Bhaigiri. Aziz chooses a life of ‘respect’. The catalyst in his life is a doctor at the local hospital. Ananya wants to make Aziz a better person. The idea for Toofan came from Farhan Akhtar. The screenplay is written by Anjum Rajabali, additional screenplay and dialogues credit goes to Vijay Maurya. Despite the input of so many stellar talent, the writing doesn’t deviate much from the boxy film’s standard tropes. As we’ve seen in many of Martin Scorsese’s Raging Bull films, 41 years later, the Rocky & Creed franchise continues to be the holy grail of boxing movies. Here too, boxing is not just a sport. It’s a shot at honor, redemption, glory, a better life.
The ring is a battlefield in which Fig suffers a hellish punishment, but he proves to be a beggar from his pain. But before that, the fighter must be mentored by a formidable coach, who teaches him not only sports, but also how to live life. The role here is played by Paresh Rawal, which is solid. And there should be a training montage, which establishes the physical rigor that the role requires. In the end, the Dalit overcomes insurmountable odds. Here goes up against Aziz and the opponent whose track record boasts of 40 bouts and 40 knockouts. Storm works best when it introduces something new within the formula. Like a depiction of the relationship between a middle-class Hindu girl and a Muslim orphan who is picked up from a creek and raised by a local dongri don. You have to postpone disbelief, to believe that this romance can really happen.
It doesn’t help that Ananya is written loud and honest, and that Mrunal Thakur’s performance doesn’t add any nuance. But their love story, the bigotry they face, bitter reactions from neighbors and family, difficult situations and Aziz’s final settlement are built with conviction and authenticity. This is the throbbing heart of the film, as is Farhan. Farhan plays Aziz with charm and vulnerability, which contrasts well with his ability to inflict serious harm. The physical transformation of chiseled muscles into a middle-aged dad-bod is also impressive. In a pivotal scene, Aziz walks out of the bathroom in a towel, so there’s no doubt in our minds that the protruding belly is real.
Which took me back to that lovely scene in Sultan in which Salman Khan, playing the role of an aging wrestler, looks at himself in the mirror in despair. Aziz getting in shape again, also thinking about beauty. Aziz climbs the stairs to a half-timbered building, against a spirited title number by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. I don’t know much about boxing, but now Farhan comes like an amateur. His body language in the ring is inspiring. The actor, who is the film’s co-producer, helps Jost put together the tunes of the line in Toofan. Friends cannot give further information on this. You can see further information in the movie because if I will tell the complete information then you will not enjoy watching the movie.
Songs:-The music of this flim has been composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Dub Sharma, Samuel-Akhandsha and Daniel Lozinski while lyrics are writing by Javed Akhtar, D Devil and Manoj Kumar Nath. 9) Songs in this film.
- “Toofan” lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar the music of this song Shankar- Ehsaan-Loy and singer Siddhart Mahadevan of this song is length 4:39
- “Todun Taak” lyrics of this song is written by D’ Evil the music of this song Dub Sharma and singer D’Eliv of this song is length 3:07
- “Star Hai tu” lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar the music of this song Shankar- Ehsaan-Loy and singer Siddhart Mahadevan, Himani kapoor, Divya kumar, Arijit Singh of this song is length 4:34
- “Jo Tum Aa Gaye Ho” Lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar, Manoj Kumar Nath, the music of this song Samuil–Akanksha and singer Arijit Singh of this song is length 3:59
- “Purvaiya” Lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar the music of this song Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and singer Shankar Mahadevan of this song is length 4:38
- “Anaya” Lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar the music of this song Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and singer Arijit Singh of this song is length 3:52
- “Dekh Toofan Aya Hai” Lyrics of this song is written by D’Evil the music of this song Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and singer D’Evil of this song is length 2:34
- “Ganpati Vandana Lyrics of this song is written by traditional the music of this song Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and singer Meenal Jain, Vedanti Satyajit Prabhu of this song is length 3:07
- “Gehre Andhere” Lyrics of this song is written by Javed Akhtar the music of this song Daniel Lozinski and singer Vishal Dadlani of this song is length 2:09
The film has a total 32:39 of minutes of songs.
Director, producer & Writer.Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is the director of Toofan. producer of this film is Ritesh Sidhwani,Farhan Akhtar, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. And the writer of this film Anjum Rajabali,Vijay Maurya,Farhan Akhtar, who has prepared the script of this film.
Released, Budget, Edited & Production.
Casting:-1. Farhan Akhtar ➡️ Aziz Ali, aka Ajju Bhai
2. Mrunal Thakur ➡️ Dr. Ananya Prabhu
3. Paresh Rawal ➡️ Coach Narayan “Nana Prabhu”
4. Sonali Kulkarni ➡️ Sumathi Prabhu
5. Vijay Ras ➡️ Jafar Bhai
6. Hussain Dalal ➡️ Munna
7. Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra➡️IBF Security
8. Supriya Pathak ➡️ Sister D’Souza
9. Darshan Kumar ➡️ Dharmesh Patil
10. Jatin Sapru ➡️ Commentator 1 At State Championship
11. Mohan Ageshe ➡️ Bala Kaka
12. Milind Pathak ➡️ Inspector Shinde
13. Arhan Chowdhry ➡️ Pavez
14. Imran Rashid ➡️ Mohsin
15. RJ Amul ➡️ Commentator 2 At State Championship
16. Devan Khote ➡️ Merchant Sir